1. I attest that I am the person who I say I am and that all my course registration information is accurate.
2. I acknowledge that I will be required to show a current government issued form of identification prior to, and during the course, and/or be required to answer questions that are intended to verify/validate my identity prior to, and during the course.
3. I understand that the SAFE Act and state laws require me to spend a specific amount of time in specific subject areas. Accordingly, I will not attempt to circumvent the requirements of any NMLS approved course.
4. I will not divulge my login ID or password or other login credential(s) to another individual for any online course.
5. I will not seek or attempt to seek outside assistance to complete the course.
6. I will not give or attempt to give assistance to any person who is registered to take an NMLS approved pre-licensure or continuing education course.
7. I will not engage in any conduct that creates a disturbance or interferes with the administration of the course or other students’ learning.
8. I will not engage in any conduct that would be contrary to good character or reputation, or engage in any behavior that would cause the public to believe that I would not operate in the mortgage loan business lawfully, honestly or fairly.
9. I will not engage in any conduct that is dishonest, fraudulent, or would adversely impact the integrity of the course(s) I am completing and the conditions for which I am seeking licensure or renewal of licensure.
I understand that NMLS approved course providers are not authorized by NMLS to grant exceptions to these rules and that I alone am responsible for my conduct under these rules. I also understand that these rules are in addition to whatever applicable rules my course provider may have.
I understand that the course provider or others may report any alleged violations to NMLS and that NMLS may conduct an investigation into alleged violations and that it may report alleged violations to the state(s) in which I am seeking licensure or maintaining licenses, or to other states.
I understand the CSBS Privacy Notice is applicable to these Rules of Conduct.
I further understand that the results of any investigation into my alleged
violation(s) may subject me to disciplinary actions by the state(s) or the State
Regulatory Registry (SRR), including removal of any course from my NMLS
record, and/or denial or revocation of my license(s).
NMLS requires that the doors are closed to admission 5 minutes after the start of class. We are happy to help reschedule you for any reason to another Live Class or online offering if you arrive too late. If you won't be able to make the course once you've registered please let us know asap at email@example.com so we can help you get into another class.
The NMLS does not allow participants to be on their cell phone during class time. We actively monitor the room to help all participants adhere to the rules. There are scheduled breaks and lunch for you to return emails, texts, and celebrate closings!
You may not leave class, except for an urgent restroom break, for more than 5 minutes. If you need accommodation for any personal reasons please reach out to us so we can help set you up for a great experience.
Policies to Review
No refunds will be issued for course cancellations. Please be advised that all fees must be paid in advance. Students may be given the opportunity to reschedule for another live class if one is available. A rebooking fee of $25.00 will be charged at the time of registration for the new course. Alternatively, students may be transferred into an online version of the course for no additional fee.
If a registrant is unable to attend a live event and does not cancel or reschedule, under the Cancellation Policy, the registrant (now deemed a “No-Show”) remains responsible for the full registration fee.
Additional Policy Terms
On a rare occasion, it might be necessary for The Knowledge Coop to cancel a scheduled class. In the event The Knowledge Coop cancels a class, the student will receive a full refund of class fees paid. In the event The Knowledge Coop reschedules a class date instead of canceling the class, the student may elect to accept the new class date or receive a refund of class fees paid.
Photograph & Video Release Form
By completing this registration I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio, video or in the form of a photograph in any method without payment or any other consideration. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public setting. There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.